2015 m. spalio 11 d., sekmadienis

Awesome awesome weekend

I am kind of sad that recently I have like so little time to write a normal blog, I write only about my weekend recently. But these keep me alive, since I work so much, I keep forgetting about so many things.
So basically my weekend started on Friday almost. I tattooed my boyfriend for 3 hours and we decided that we will leave the shadows for the next time:

Then after one more client we went to meet my friends. Then we met with new friends of ours. They are my clients, but very cool and interesting ones :)

Then the next day we headed to Kaunas to meet our other friends. I so miss them all the time. One of my friends made dreads of her hair, so that was cool. We also played an awesome game, where you can learn how to drive. I am strongly considering getting drivers licence, so that was definitely helpful:

Then we headed to meet my friend's parents. That was way too cosy :) Then to the bar and back  home to drink some more wine and eat junk food :)





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą