2012 m. liepos 13 d., penktadienis

13th Friday

This night was so terrible. I suffered from little insomnia, but I am not that sort of person. I felt happy that I managed to sleep 4 hours. Is this some kind o joke? Friday 13th. I don't believe in that sort of stuff, but this day wasn't perfect either. So I payed attention to the date. Made it guillty.
There are a lot of stuff going around. Tomorrow christening. Also today My bf went to the doctor because of his ears and he offered a nose operation for him. If you haven't noticed, his nose is broken. And maybe it was a reason he suffered all this time.
I also almost got a job in my home-town for the rest of the summer. I would be so happy if it would be true.

Tomorrow I also will see my grandmma. I always miss her a lot. She is very old and the best person in the world I know. This day is awful. I should start painting. 
This was so random. But I am feeling I am missing her a lot. And I also love this pic a lot

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą