2012 m. liepos 23 d., pirmadienis

Work

At last I cut off my nails. It was almost impossible to write or work.
I know I know, there is almost nothing interesting to write here. Started working. First day wasn't so tiring. Also, doing a lot of paper job and at last I've got the Job ID. And the most exciting thing is waiting for gifts. I've got today a quite big sum of money from my grandmma. And she wrote something really nice in the birthday card, I almost cried. I will keep it forever with me.
I started working, and I met so many people I know today. In a first day. And maybe I will meet my old friend after 2 years not chating to her. This is very sweet.

My first day at work 

Doctor

At last, I've got this baby totally for myself

Now we have two gramophones... 

Who even sleeps like that?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą