2012 m. liepos 30 d., pirmadienis

Nails

I am willing to get nail extensions (I don't know how to write this word) for the first time in my life. I am really not that kind of person, but I love trying new things on. So, my sister is so good at this and I missed long nails, also, they are much more cleaner than natural ones. I know, my nails grow very fast and are strong, but I also know that I need to get back to my style a little bit. I've been very busy and working a lot, so I wasn't even thinking about fake nails. I know, it's fake, like fake hair or fake eyelashes. but if you put the fake things well together with natural, you'll get good style.
Maybe Lana Del Rey's nails inspired me to do that crazy thing. I really am not firmly sure If I am doing this. Life is awesome.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą