2014 m. birželio 3 d., antradienis

Relationships

Like most of the girls online I almost never talk about relationships, especially with my boyfriend. But I want this post to be slightly different, so if you don't like this topic, you can change the channel!
We fell in love when we were teenagers. I was 16 and he was almost 18 years old. I suffered from very big depression in my life, I never smiled, was a black dressing girl (mostly not because of the fashion considerations). I saw him first time in school and something like an electric shock kicked in. I knew that he was something special. We got to know each other. I knew that he was unreachable, therefore I felt happy when I saw him falling for me. But back then I was a bigger bitch than I am now and we broke up (we never technically dated, we were like friends only, I was against having a boyfriend).
He was this very cute Boy wearing big boots and long hair.

So we tried few other times, but we did not pulled it off. So he graduated highschool and went travelling. I did not see him for a while, but I was so in love with him. I had this deep depression again. When I was already studying my first course at the university, he got back and I tried to win him back. It was a success for me this time. But he was all still like a child. We suffered so much together.
So he actually had no job, no desires in life, was playing a lot of PC games back then. He was all depressed and unhappy, because his travels did not bring him a wanted joy. I don't even want to remember these times. I was also a depressed young adult with no desires too. I fought so much for him to wake up and fight for his life, to be more confident in himself. I was mostly never happy in that time of my life.

This was one of the most difficult parts in our relationship ever.

But after a long battle with our inner devils, we are on our feet at last. He worked his ass off, studied, even got his licence. And now he is a very awesome friend to so many guys. Everyone seems shocked how could he change so much. And I can say that I am proud of him a lot.
Our relationship has begun a lot different than it's now. We almost never argue (never say never), or ever rarely. I totally like spending time with him. He is a positive human being now. We try to keep equality in our relationship. I would never force him do things he doesn't want to, and the same from his side. He never treats me like a "stupid" woman. He always indicates that I am a smarter one (according to him). I tried to keep my individual spirit. We mostly like same things, but he likes (for example) some different movies, he can watch whatever he wants. Same with me. I never forbid him going anywhere with his friends, he never does that too. Also he does not play any video games anymore! I am so proud of his choices in life.
In my opinion you should not be scared of the difficulties which come in the start of relationship. I have been observing a lot of couples and most of them, which had very easy start are now struggling more than us. We had this mostly unbearable start (at some point) and now it became so easy. We will never know what the future holds for us. But I am sure that If we will break up, I will still be his friend. We have so much in common. We like travelling, experiencing new things in life, taking loooong walks and having fun. He totally got used to some of my friends and so many times we just hang out all of us.
I am not sure what I tried to prove here. Maybe that relationships are never easy. At some point in your life it gets difficult (mostly always). Also that similar interests are helping to keep peace in relationship.
I hope you enjoyed reading this nonsense. haha


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą