2014 m. birželio 3 d., antradienis

The worst part

I totally have no clue why life would treat me this way recently, but I am trying not to care too much. I am talking about the tattoos - I don't have any. But I m trying to believe that life has something else prepared for me. Also my "art" sucks. So I don't know anymore...
Still happy though that I have tones of activities until I will (hopefully) leave for USA this month. I cannot actually believe that only three weeks left until I'll see Chicago.
Yesterday i was studying, but my heart started failing (I know, right?). I am so glad that I stayed at my Mom this week and that she gave me some medicine. Today it is still aching, especially if I get nervous, excited or do something very actively. Also I was happy when I got to know that my exam has been postponed (We all did haha).

But I am very happy about Paul, he has grown so much since we got together. I will write about relationships later this day the separate post! 
When my heart started failing yesterday I took this book for some pleasure reading. As you may remember It's been ages I wanted to read it. But I did not like it. I got so sad because of this. And now I don't know if I should continue on reading this...

I call this the worst drawing I have ever produced during my entire life. And this is true



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą