2014 m. birželio 22 d., sekmadienis

Goodbye for now

So, guys, tomorrow I am hopefully leaving for USA. The trip is gonna be long and exhausting (I know). I most likely don't feel anything yet, not like my trip companions. They all seem so excited. I think that fatigue made me this way, a little bit not caring.
I hope to pass security face control in Chicago air port. I am also hoping not to get tired that much, also jet lagged. Never have been that far away from my home country and for that long. I sure think I'll like it. But for few seconds I felt a little bit sad leaving my friends here and few family members, who cared about me and said goodbye.
I am not sure about the blogging yet. I will have an internet connection, but I heard that Americans have a poor one. But I am hoping to blog from there, some of my adventures yeaaay ;)
Wish me luck on the trip.
P.S. Sorry, no pics for today's post. Also sorry for my grammar. My bf's keyboard is a piece of .....

Goodbye for now :*

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą