2014 m. birželio 1 d., sekmadienis

My weekend

This weekend wasn't as good as I would've love it to be. Only (again) because of my mental state. I am just getting strange vibe from people to fuck off, so I am trying not to be a lot in public and online too. I get that strange feeling from time to time and I cannot explain it.
But it wasn't bad either. I just have entirely too many things to do.


First of all on Friday I went crazy shopping and bought some cosmetics for myself. As you may remember on the previous post I was looking for something to help me with contouring, however I haven't found anything yet. But I bought that very famous cream powder. I never use it, but now as the weddings are coming, I will have to wear something on my face. I have this half natural one, but it does not cover shit on my face. You are asking me how do I not use any powder, I just tend to photoshop my pictures if there are any little or bigger spots and It does not bother me in reality much.


Also this weekend there was a celebration of my hometown (I am not living in anymore). We came here, but I did not go to the celebration. Because my sisters got back, we planned wedding, there were some relatives and we just had so much fun actually. Then also I spent a lot of time with my second family (picture above). they are so nice.
Today I bought my dream purchase. It is the bottle which filters your water while you are drinking. I saw my friend using very similar one and I just got into this idea so much. I bought a bigger bottle and I just love the filter's color. 

So, since we spent so much time with Paul's family, we went shopping for guys. they like did not have anything for the weddings. And Paul looks really hot with his new clothes. Also he kind of really enjoys driving, so that was fun to go out and about.


And this post could not be without the tattoos. Even though my days of tattooing are a little bit lazy or over (don't know). The first picture is from my boyfriend's leg we are working on. I could not finish it, because we did few tattoos before and I was too tired. So it's not finished :)

P.S. Have a nice father's day. I hope you congratulated your Dads <3

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą