2014 m. birželio 25 d., trečiadienis

The very first normal day in USA

Hello, peeps. So I am wining and dining here in USA. However I did not do much today, exept that I met my boyfriend's cousin, who is getting married, but there was enough of wine indeed haha. We went to take here bridal dress from fixing. And it got raining cats and dogs, it's been a while I saw that strong rain.
Then we went to Naperwill (?). WTF, I already forgot the name of this small town. It was nice, we had a long walk in the park, all of us together.
You may be asking why there is no action yet? This question occured to me too haha. But we are planning to see the real Chicago tomorrow, if it is not gonna rain. Only becaue the train tickets are ridiculously expensive. I never saw that sum of money for a train ticket in Europe, never before. But I am itching to see the real Chicago...

They have this male cat, which likes to be stroking


I was trying to make an american smile




I am like a dummy taking picture of the bus


I loved this little rabbit. aaaw

P.S. I did not get anything like a so called jet lag. Also it was damn easy to adapt to the new time.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą