2014 m. birželio 7 d., šeštadienis

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I've been driving around a little bit with my boyfriend. This feels so awesome when you can just get in the car and go around. You just need some money for fuel though and your own car if possible. This is what still stops us from going around more. Also my work. I've been tattooing today and hopefully will tattoo more in near future. Also yesterday I wrote an exam. Not sure if passed or not. I am praying for the positive answer, because if I won't pass the second time to write an exam would be on 25th of June. But I am gonna be in USA at that time already.
This was one of the toughest cover ups I have ever had in my entire life. You can't see, but the tattoo before was still quite vivid, also the wolf could not cover it. So I made those spots on the moon out of this tribal.... 




I love rain (my blogspot makes them very strangely)


2 komentarai:

  1. I like that you made the moon spots out of the old tattoo, it's very effective. :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti