2014 m. birželio 27 d., penktadienis

Chicago center

I feel fine, because I've been blogging quite well during this trip. I thought I am not gonna able to connect to the internet properly, but it works great, almost as good as in Lithuania.
Yesterday we went to Chicago center. The feeling was unbelielavble for a few hours. Then I got a little bit fed up with the view. Don't get me wrong, I totally loved it, however I did take too many pictures and all the places look same good, nothing spicy. All the same, but different.
However I loved it. I did imagine that first megapol in USA for me to visit will be New York and I got sad that it was gonna be Chicago, but it was worth it. Chicago seamed very neat to me. I did not see any rats, or litter, or bad buildings. No graphitti(?) at all.

Since it was our first day in the center, we decided just to walk our asses off. We did not visit any museums or zoos. 

I wore a comfortable dress 

The weather was interesting. There was a fog. Also the strange thing is that next to the lake in Chicago it is cold. And going at some places it felt hot. 



I was so happy that I did not have to take a look at the map









A ghost


This pretty much captured the Chicago for me

And of course, we visited the bean 


Loved those fountains. However did not see those guys spitting from their mouths











After a looong day of walking Paul's cousin, who is physic, invited us and her almost husband to have a pizza. we spent so much great time. My English was noticed as a good one of her Fiance, who is American haha. That fel good ;) 

Th pizza was sooo thick, never ate that sort of pizza before. It was delicious, except of the sides of it.

And today we spent almost all day long in Indiana next to the Michigan lake. I liked it, it is as almost big as our Baltic sea. I got sooo tanned. But not yet brown :D haha. I also tried to swim, but the water was surpisingly cold. However the weather was the opposite. Today when we went to the mall by foot I thought I am gonna die form the heat.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą