2013 m. spalio 6 d., sekmadienis

The weekend

Excuse me for neglecting you. Yesterday the internet was gone, also I was working all day long and today I was driving back and forth, from town to town. When I got to where I live now, my boyfriend after work took me out to walk through amazing park. What can I say, I really love autumn, I felt so happy and in love too. But I got home and started worrying about money and that I don't have much tattoos in the future. If I will have to get back where I started with no income at all, I will be so sad and very poor.
But on Friday I got some amazing news, since I got into my studies (the amount of people, who applied was very big) I had to pay for my studies. I saved during the summer and payed for the first semester and I got a letter this Friday, that I won't have to pay for my studies anymore, because I got a free place. At that moment I was so happy, I jumped and made invisible guns. Also, I tattooed all Saturday. I wish I had more tattoos though, because I am getting so good at this :(

It took me almost 4 hours straight to do this tattoo. 

Perfect teeth team :D


Autumnal forests and parks

You've got to love the ducks


This is a preview of the upcoming photos. My combat boots in the background


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą