2013 m. spalio 12 d., šeštadienis

Negative post

I never felt so disliked and alone I guess. I think this must be stupid to hear and read, but I feel that way today. There are certain people, who are willing to ruin some of my financial sources and this makes me rather insecure. Also, I am loosing friends or followers in real life and on the internet. I feel like I am totally alone. But at the end of the day I think this might be a good way to get away from society, to start caring just for me once and not for other's people sake. Like I used to live back in the past, I had so much time for homework and thinking. Maybe it's gonna happen again after all. Anyway, life sucks.

Today I have done this tat. I am so not a professional. I realized it when I saw this pic.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą