2013 m. spalio 9 d., trečiadienis

I am black again?

It feels like shit living like this, one day you are totally happy, then the other day you are not sure what you are doing in this world. But I am very proud of myself, that I don't get emotional as much as I used to back in the past. If I got emotional and depressed I would skip lectures or classes and would sit all day long alone at home crying or drawing and stuff. But today I managed to draw, to prepear for a lecture, to even do some business and meet a friend. She also felt depressed, so I had to be strong and to console her, even though I myself was quite sad too. But, I think that it's the autumn's fault. We feel like we are gonna be half asleep for the rest of the year now and it makes us feel unhappy. That is how I see it.
Yesterday I bought a black wig. I figured that I will buy a long hair wig, because I would be able to chop the rest of the hair how I want it, because the other bobby wigs were with a really strange haircuts. So I thought I'll do it myself. They don't know shit :D

Some people say that black hair suits me very well. I wish I could dye my hair, but it is not for one day or a month, if you don't want it, you have to figure it out how to deal with it.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą