2013 m. spalio 20 d., sekmadienis

Tomorrow is a day...

I ma a little bit tipsy so I am not up for anything at the moment. I bought hair dye and I hope they will work as it shows on the box, because the ends of my hair is exactly like a picture of it. Maybe I am not tipsy though, I should be drunk considering my writing speed. So, tomorrow, I am guessing you will see what comes out of it, if I will find a courage to do it. Although I feel so tired of my current hair situation. I just hope not to look trashy, that is why I bought ash blonde color. I don't like that ginger color what comes out of bleached blonde color or platinum, and it says on the box that it is amoniac and peroxide free (hope so), I don't want to have any business with bleacheed hair never again, it felt like a prison, because I could not grow my hair long and it was just not right. However if it won't work I will dye it my natural color again or something darker. Wish me luck, guys :)
Since I am a bit lazy, I am choosing to post here a photo of my latest tattoo.
Goodbye for now


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą