2013 m. spalio 4 d., penktadienis

Those exhausting days are over... But the more exhausting days are just around the corner, considering that I am gonna be tattooing during the weekend too. Today I met my friend from the sewing school, I am not sure why we became friends, but she is so sweet and I relax being next to her. This comforts me a lot. We went to a caffee I saw so many times passing by, but never had money, time or a friend to go there. Today I had all of those free things, so we went there, spent 4 hours chatting and then I had to go to the lectures.
But this evening my bf had his lectures too, so we came home together in the dark. A very nice evening occured, until I became hysterical about my ugly face hahaha. Also met some friends while walking home, they invited us to celebrate a birthday, but it was way too late and we felt too tired, also, of course, it's dark and cold.... brrr....


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą