2013 m. rugpjūčio 2 d., penktadienis

"Parenthood"

I can't remember myself feeling so awful from the inside and outside, I have this total lack of desire to work. I am just hopinng that it won't last too long. Therefore I found new TV show, I think I will like it. I needed something cosy and a little bit helpful, with no drama. Just watching. It is called "Parenthood", I think none of my readers will like it, but I do.


Have you ever felt any kind of depression or negative feeling because of your certain age? After my birthday I am feeling awfully old and just like the time is flying so fast. I also today have a huge headache and I have to go to my home town to have some work done. I wish I felt better now, I have no idea how I will pass this day.
Yesterday though I drew a half of the day almost. At first it felt tough, because it's been a while I held a pencil, but after 20 minutes of drawing it felt amazing. But something is wronf with the paper. I should use a simple one after all.

The paper makes it difficult to show the strokes actually. I think I should quit it after I will draw it out hahaha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą