2013 m. rugpjūčio 24 d., šeštadienis

Out in future cold

Hello lovelies. I've been busy as always, so not much to show or to say. Though I have been thinking about my future studies and I felt so horrible. I am not sure if I did a right choice, but I thought the same about my art studies too. On the other hand I will only have two years to study. But I don't want to abandon my art and tattoos, it's my passion. It is gonna be tough. Wish me luck on this...
Today was fine, like most of my time. But these few days I've been out in my hometown and I can already feel Autumn coming. It's sad because I haven't felt summer yet much and it is already over. Most of the time I am feeling cold like I remember I used to. I think I am writing tonight here so incoherently. I feel so numb right now....

Today we have been out and I felt autumn so near. But It felt nice on the other hand... very cosy indeed


My drawing. Totally random


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą