2013 m. rugpjūčio 16 d., penktadienis

Second Hand shops rule!!

I almost never buy clothes in any second hand shops :) it's been a while I did it I mean. And I had some bad thoughts about them, because someone already wore it and they are all the same, in awful condition too. But I've changed my mind, when I actually got into second hand market, which was in Milan. It is held only once a month and we were lucky to be there at the time, I bought there my lovely bracelet made in 1930s year and I saw so many Chanel vintage things and clothes, I wanted to put my hands on them, but it was too expencive. Yes, I love vintage and stuff, but today getting back from library I decided I should try to find something cool in local second hand shops and I actually did. I never thought I will actually.

I found this zara sweater for 2 euros. It is so comfy and cute

And this topshop blouse. I love it, but you must wear not a push-up bra with it.
P.S. I wish there were some second hand vintage shops where I live.... :(

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą