2013 m. rugpjūčio 12 d., pirmadienis

Beautiful Flowers

I am back. At last I've got my keyboard fixed. It was a tough a week. I feel like my social life on all the networks I own is a little bit idle. Maybe it's a part of being adult, but I don't want to become one.
In a sum this week was a little bit more relaxed than all the summer. It kept raining, my mother is in hospital for a whole week and I am trying to visit her daily with my older sister. It is quite frustrating, but one thing consoles me - my future dream is going to be fullfilled at the end of this month. Even though I am not sure about it at the moment, but I feel like I am obliged to do it, since I booked it and prepeared few important people.
One more thing - I am craving for serious working out or yoga. I must start doing it, but I can't until the 27th of August.

This morning I woke up and my boyfriend gave me those beautiful flowers. They look so amazing, I love the color so much. 

And it keeps raining like this from time to time two days in a row

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą