2013 m. rugpjūčio 4 d., sekmadienis

Hello, gangstas. You won't believe it - now I am eating crisps, I am not a fan of junk food maybe even the oposite, but I did not have time to eat breakfast and that was all I could find at home. I thought that I won't get through this weekend, but I did and I am happy today I will go back home. (My home now is in Klaipeda mostly).
This weekend I have been tattooing mostly and I guess I don't have a lot to tell you. This is amazing though that I found few really good friends thanks to my hobby. One of them is a almost 40 years old man, who is amazing and we get along so well. He looks very young, reads lots of books and listens to the same music as I do, almost.... And I tattooed him yesterday, he and my father got drunk a little bit, so it baecame on one hand unbearable.










Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą