2013 m. rugpjūčio 27 d., antradienis

Spending time at home

This day was wow, but I cannot talk about it. It's just my headache is going to kill me afterwards.
Yesterday though I watched a really cute movie, I was all alone a whole day and I wasn't feeling like doing anything, because I was all fussy and nervious about today, but it turned out to be great. It was dark, I settled on our bed with an ugly pasta I made only for myself (When I make meals only for myself, they always turn out to be awful) and watched some movies. But I loved the most "Paris-Manhattan". I totaly love New York and Paris, so I instantly hooked with the title. But the Manhattan part was only talking with Woody Allen in a bedroom in France, so not much about USA this time and almost a whole movie was in French. Hoewever I liked it, but I wouldn't give it 10 points from 10, but after a whole day of quite crappy movies, this one made my evening cosy. My English seems to be getting worst, I should practice more.


There was one actress in a movie I watched yesterday, who is already dead. She died very young and realising this during the movie made me think of important things in life.. Like the movie was made in 2001 and she died 2009, that means at the time she had only 8 years to live, but she did not know that. We could relate to this so simply, like we are not sure if we are gonna be alive tomorrow. That is why you must do what you want to do in your life.
This was the movie if you are willing to know:

It wasn't anything deep or with a meaning, just very cosy New York atmosphere. I like New York in early 90s or 2000 or so.
P.S. I am so sorry for my poor quallity movies recently and no real posts with no real life in them. But now this is the situation.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą