2013 m. rugpjūčio 18 d., sekmadienis

Tattoo nation

One evening I had some free time and I accidently found a documentary movie "Tattoo nation". I really enjoyed it and it actually made me a little bit sad somehow, seeing all those people trying to be the best and I am in my worst talking about tattooing. But anyway, the movie was enjoyable and quite informative to. I got to the point where I understood why where are so many old bad quallity tattoos, just because there weren't proper needels back then and they were invented not long time ago. Also I was filled with respect, when I saw that tattooing had to go a long time until it was properly estimated. Even if it isn't now yet very much from all of people. Some still think it's a case of being a gangsta or a convict, but it is not, it is a self expression and art. I love it. Also, so many people don't actually get how difficult is to tattoo. It's a pity actually and they think this is so easy, especially if they draw.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą