2013 m. rugpjūčio 13 d., antradienis

Stupid questions. I thought I will try them....

  • 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
  • The attitude and maybe some features of appearance.
  • 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
  • My teeth. Since I took of my braces, they feel very sensitive and hurt from time to time.
  • 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
  • I actually thought about my acomplishments in life and that I actually did not achieve a lot.
  • 04: what are you listening to?
  • Dubstep at the moment.
  • 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
  • Not looking forward to becomming a real adult with real boring job. Don't want to grow old either.
  • 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
  • Driving back from one city to pick me up at the moment indeed.
  • 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
  • Yes, I did. Kind of lot of people I kissed indeed. haha. 
  • 08: sex on the first date?
  • No fucking way
  • 09: kiss on the first date?
  • Nooooo
  • 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
  • I am with that person actually at this very moment.
  • 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
  • half of the time. I wish I had more money and I could travel more, buy more of luxuries and live trouble free life. But on the other hand I live with a person I love, we try so hard to build up our future and I earn some money from my passion. Even if it's not too much sometimes :)
  • 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
  • Yes 
  • 13: what are three things you did today?
  • Dog sitted. Read the book about Femminism. Ate Ice cream.
  • 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
  • I love both ways, I adapt very quickly to the situation and beds. When I was a kid I used to change beds all the time, so now I am fine with both ideas.
  • 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
  • I don't like gum....
  • 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
  • I don't have ex boyfriend
  • 17: what is on your wrists right now?
  • A bracelet I bought in Milan. I adore it...
  • 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
  • Nope
  • 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
  • Yes. A few people, that's what I know, at least :)
  • 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
  • From my parents I guess. I never thought I'd do that, my sisters did it long time ago, And I left the last one, who is so into taking care of parents. But now it's time for me to drift away...
  • 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
  • This is impossible. How on earth you can waste your time on people? If they leave you, or start hating you or even don't learn your lessons you teach, you can always learn from the situation or them/or move away.
  • 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
  • What? No
  • 23: how have you felt today?
  • Probably not the best I could feel. The past two days, including today, I feel like a failure.
  • 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
  • I would add some money and probably buy a winter coat, Or tattoo parts.
  • 25: what is wrong with you right now?
  • I can't stand up and keep fighting, like I did before.
  • 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
  • Nope. I don't care if somebody does wrong things, it's not my business.
  • 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
  • I'd rather have noni juice haha
  • 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
  • Because I didn't have one :D
  • 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
  • Until 1 a.m. I could say it was early for me to go to bed. But I stayed until 1 a.m., because at 12 o'cklock inspiration started floating at me. 
  • 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
  • yesterday
  • 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
  • I watched "parenthood" with my boyfriend and we ate ice cream.
  • 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
  • My new master's degree studies (waiting and being scared at the same time), Autumn, because I love it. Wearing combat boots all the time I guess :)
  • 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
  • No. Just black pants.
  • 34: are you a patient person?
  • Nooooo. I am the oposite as my boyfriend says. I loose it very often and my temper is awful.
  • 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
  • I am in relationship for 3 years at the moment. haha. so, yes.
  • 36: favorite color?
  • BLACK. 
  • 37: did you have a dream last night?
  • Yes haha
  • 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
  • I am wearing nothing :D
  • 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
  • I was cuddling 20 minutes ago, so, I don't want to cuddle anymore.
  • 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
  • Yes, I guess
  • 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
  • Hm... probably not. Especially if it's a guy.
  • 42: do you like meeting new people?
  • Very much. More than anything almost.
  • 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
  • Nope
  • 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
  • Not answering
  • 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
  • Almost every single person I ever met :) 
  • 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
  • Nope :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą