2013 m. rugpjūčio 19 d., pirmadienis

My New friend

As you know I have been in my home town for few days. It felt not so bad as it did few times before. Among the tattooing I found some free time to have a long walk and I felt so amazing. There are few places in this town, which in all seassons look beautiful. But I had one thing in mind, when I was walking - why I don't have an ipod or a mp3/4 player??? I had two in my life and the previous one I've lost when I was travelling, I thought I could live without one, but I am a huge music lover and sometimes I like spending time alone, only listening music, or walking alone with headphones and any player of any kind. So, I earned money and I decided to get one. But I was thinking about ipod, my boyfriend talked me out of it, he is working in an electronics shop so he knows shit. We decided to go for a sony walkman. I wasn't in at first though, but I found one with a gold frame (I dislaked white or black). So he grabed it until it was for sale, because there aren't plenty of them. And I got it at last. I almost cried when I heard how good music can be. Like in your headphones. Feels amazing for such a music lover as I am, even my walkman is titled for music lovers. That's me. So, the price is not too big but not too small either...
Last night we also spent some amazing time with my sister and her friend, eating pizzas in the car, watching ships leave. The nights are getting longer. Huh.... Today my paragraphs don't have the endings.

This is one of those places I love in my home town.

I even set my own wallpaper haha. 

Night with sherbet, pizza, cars and good people

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą