2013 m. rugpjūčio 15 d., ketvirtadienis

My photography sucks

I spent a lot of time reading about femminism these few days. But I am not even in a middle. There is so much hate towards women, I am not saying that now-a-days it's all the same, but why we have to forget and also why we have to be silent now too? I mean, there are so many bad things still happening with women in socieity. But enough about bad things.
I think I have few photos for you. My photography is almost dead recently, everything I try to do, to experiment with looks like an empty effort. I don't actually get why, but I may be have a clue. I think that I have wrong friends surrounding me. I keep thinking about this, because not much of the people get what I do and what I want to say through my art or whatever. But I found (at last) few friends, who are actually into very similar things as am I. I hope I'll be able to keep these relationships, because one of the newest friends have a child, the 3 other ones (one old, two new friends) live in Kaunas and it is so difficult to arrange something. But I hope I will cope with it and we had some art projects with few of them in mind. But they never actually happen.







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą