2013 m. rugpjūčio 9 d., penktadienis

Heat


These past few days were like a weekend to me. My love had two free days, me and my parents and my sister with her bf weren't working either, some of them don't have jobs, some of them are sick or having free days. So I spent those days in my home town. But the heat pretty much ruined lots of things. Like I like going out in the nights, but even then it was too hot. Going out at 1 a.m. and being hot. So not much I did during these days, except reading Nietzsche and liking him even more than I used to. Also feeling in love a lot and being happy.

I am wearing the shortest shorts I have ever wore in my life. This is a way to show how hot it was yesterday

It was almost the first time I swam in any kind of outdoor water this summer

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą