2013 m. rugpjūčio 14 d., trečiadienis

2 days in New York

What is wrong with me? I haven't been so pesimistic in a long time. This day for an example sucked, half of the day I was combating with a huge headache, I even took medicine for that and It did not work, so I took more of it and then it started doing something. I also tried to draw, it went ok at first, but then I tried to draw a sketch of Frida, it went so wrong. I hate everything now, especially that happens, when something's wrong with my drawing. The whole day was rainy and windy and we could not go out with my friends. One friend asked me to go shopping with her, the other one wanted to grab a cup of coffee, but nothing happened. This day is the worst. Will I ever be able to draw again?
Ok, this blog turned into complaining departament, so I must write about something else. Today I got (at last) a movie "2 days in New York". I watched "2 days in Paris" with Julie Delpy (I like this actress) and I wanted to watch the movie about New York too with the same actresst. It's a pity, I don't speak French and there weren't any subtitles of this language like anywhere, so It was sad, because a half of the movie was in French. But me and my love enjoyed it and he even liked it more than I did. If you're willing, you can always watch it. I think most of you will like it if you're such freaks like us hahaha. I liked their movie with Paris more though.
I am going now to try to draw more this evening... until I will loose it and will start throwing things into someone.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą