2013 m. balandžio 27 d., šeštadienis

Cheap fake?

Yes, I hate myself recently. I became such a luxury seeking person. I love good quallity and fashionable clothes, also jewelry too. But nothing almost I have, so it is just a stupid way to spend your free time, checking second hand markets if they have something on the discount or vintage of good designers. I never did understand why people care about the labels, but now I get it. It is not just because of the label, for an instance I don't like Alexander Wang choices for clothes and bags etc., so I wouldn't buy it, even though this designer is well known. But I do love some particular designers and brands like Chanel, Alexander Mcqueen (Gosh, If I could get one of his dresses), Givenchy or Versache. The latest mentioned is one of the best for me and I was dieing to get one of the golden necklaces. Apparently I found one today, on which I could bid... They look amazing, I wish I could wear it, I think it will never go out of fashion. And you think the same.

Little beauty I found. The price is still not high, but in few days it will be.


But few days ago I won this on the auction. Well, it's not versache and not real gold either, but it will go well with my cheap clothes. haha. Also, I wanted a lion necklace and this one is made using versache style. What do you think? Cheap fake boring necklace? Well, I think I could use it and I wanted for something similar for a long time now, also I am a young adult without a proper job and with a big dream ahead on which I am still saving. Give me a break :D


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą