2013 m. balandžio 11 d., ketvirtadienis

Pencil skirt

Today I tattooed one guy, he wanted to get a tribal tattoo on his arm, that's what I did. But second time in my life I forgot to take a picture of it. I hope he will take one by his self and I will borrow it. One more little problem, I am not sure how to adjust my new tattoo machine, becase apparently you always have to do that and now my older machine works better than a new one. I am confused. I feel like I know how to tattoo, but I don't know how to use the machine properly. Sucks.
For the money I earned today I almost could buy a black pencil skirt I found in zara shop (as always). In pictures you won't see how amazing the fabric is and how comfortable it looks, also it shows your beautiful waste. But I am saving my money, I don't know If I should spend such an amount of money considering the fact that I would need to buy a pretty blouse, which would go with the skirt :D



I adore peencil skirts. I wish I could find a white one too for the summer season.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą