2013 m. balandžio 21 d., sekmadienis

Nice Weekend

I am back after a very nice weekend away from my personal computer. I relaxed a little bit, tattooed a little bit and spent some time with my family and Paul's family too. The weather was rather unpleasant because of the wind, but today we had an amazing walk around our hometown before leaving.
Also, we celebrated my brother's in law birthday with an amazing cake, I was trying to resist it, but it was too delicious. And after that birthday we also celebrated Paul's grandfather's birthday, who I love the most. Since I did not have a  grandpa, he is like mine to me. He also thinks I am a total beauty :D that feels awkward but very nice.

I am trying to take a little break from tattooing recently. I feel so good though nowdays, it's spring and I am full of hope that one day I will earn from my passion and dedicate myself to it. Also we are willing to addopt a child from Tibet or other poor country so much, this is my really big dream. But I have to earn loads of money before that anyway... 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą