2013 m. balandžio 23 d., antradienis

Spring cleaning

Spring is amazing, it's my favourite season of the year. I cannot tell you the feeling, which I feel now, but I love almost everything about it except wind.
These days I spent a lot of time outside, I met some friends and acquaintances. Also, my boyfriend yesterday got a vacuum cleaner from his work, he had to test it and we cleaned the whole apartment. The feedback is great haha. And now I am ready to paint, writing with gloves on. I just wanted to show you that I am alive....
Today I got back with a bag of things I bought, including my dream purchase - coconut oil. What can I say - I love it. I've been wanting to try it for ages, but it's quite expencive. It also protects your skin from sun and it can be used for hair too. Since my skin is very dry It will be good for me especially in summer. And the shop of natural cosmetics is now my candy store officially. I hate it, when I want to spend all my money in one particular shop.

That's how our place looked like yesterday. A real mess. And you can see Amelie from Montmarte in the bathroom on the canvas. Haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą