2013 m. balandžio 9 d., antradienis

Instagram freak





My boyfriend gave me his android for few days, because I had to take pictures of my paintings and send it to the lecturer and look what happened. I am taking pictures of stupid and random things while I am alone at home.
First picture is of my belly in the morning. I am a little bit exercising, so you can see my muscles back, because I was exercising since I was 13 yrs. old, so maybe they're just there, hiding. And why this happened because I finally got to know the real price of the gym, which is next to my home. haha. A little bit too much for my saving ass. But when I will make my dream to come true, I will definitely start attending gym.
Second picture is of a really informative and cool book, which was written by a professor from Lithuania and he is working in a same faculty in which I want to apply next year. But we will see about that.
Other picture is of the some veggies I bought today and even a natural apple cider. Tonight we are gonna have some burritos. And finally one of me. Yeeey.
So, that's all. I am tired of Russian language lecture, lots of walking and buying...some lingerie too.... uuuu...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą