2014 m. lapkričio 17 d., pirmadienis

L.A. without a map

I was busy trying to catch up with undone things, like tattoo sketches and my homework today, despite of attending my lectures, of course. That is why I was watching movies most of the time, while I was drawing for an instance.
And you may know me if you are reading this blog from time to time, that I like movies with that vintage and bohemian touch. That is why one of my fav movies are like "Betty Blue", "Silence becomes you", "White Oleander", "the dreamers" and so on. That was also a reason why I did watch a movie "L.A. without a map". I liked the trailer and the idea of a Scotchman coming to LA after a girl, he falls in love with. Also, there is Julie Delpy, Johny Depp and plus few very good actors starring. However I got a little bit disappointed with it. If you don't like unexpected cuts, or illogical ones, this movie is not for you. Acting was not my style and it didn't make sense quite a bit. I wouldn't say that I hated it, but it wasn't a gem too.


I am guessing (I haven't read about this movie), that it is a low budget one indie movie. Tell me if someone of you watched it and maybe liked it, or not so much...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą