2014 m. lapkričio 11 d., antradienis

Henna

Today I had this quite strange day. A half of it I spent dealing my business, then I attended an art library and sat there reading books for a few hours. Then I went to a art supply shop and bought some oil colors plus henna paint for henna tatttoos. I am not sure though if it is a special color for henna tattoos, but at least I did one on myself and it looks pretty well and it is still on my hand, even though I washed dishes and so on.
Then I visited my older sister. we have been there with her friend also and planned my sister's wedding. And they are cat sitting now, so basically I had things to do there haha.

 It feels like I am never gonna finish this painting. It is so big and requiers so much time, which I don't have.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą