2014 m. lapkričio 10 d., pirmadienis

Perfect Girls

Hello, my dearest ones. I hope you are all having good time despite of the weather and long nights (at least here in Lithuania we sure have very short days at the moment, when we changed our time one hour later). This day went so fast and I could not be sadder, since I had so many plans and I did not do one of them. Only that I finished a drawing I started yesterday.
Since drawing take so much time, I always watch a movie or a TV show to feel a little bit better for myself. Today I watched "Pulp Fiction", since I never saw this one. I must say, maybe I wasn't paying too much attention, but it wasn't my kind of movie. I wouldn't watch it again for reals, but acting was good, which I liked. I know that like maybe everyone saw it, so no comments from my side about this movie. And I watched another one, it is called "Perfect sisters" (2014). I watched a trailer and I liked it. I liked the plot from the first glance. Two sisters so close to each other (that attracted me, since I am very close to my sisters) and they are having troubles with their beautiful mom, who turned into an alcohol using mess. They found theirselves living with mom's boyfriend, who was a horrible person and beated the crapp out of their mother and so on. So they decides to kill their mother (those two sisters). The plot is so interesting, however the acting and a screenwrite is so awful (for me personally). I did not read any reviews, but yeah, wouldn't watch it again. There has been some great parts, but that's just all. Or maybe I am just too selective.


I was more attracted to the style of this movie maybe....


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą