2014 m. lapkričio 8 d., šeštadienis

Random

How are you, my peeps? I kind of missed you. I may be addcited to this blog, even though it wouldn't bring me anything significant in life, but I still love running it.
So, I am watching this documentary while writting, and I love it. I love that those girls, who have been forced into marriage, instead of geting married, they ran away. This is what I always thought I'd do.
This girl is amazing. I am so very proud of her.

I was sitting on my ass a whole day tattoo working. I am juggling today a little bit with work and taking care of my mom. She felt sick and I am the only one, who got home for a weekend.

 This really looks better in reality, especially when it heals, however I only had my iphone, no camera, so the quallity is not the best.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą