2014 m. lapkričio 4 d., antradienis

Dilema

I still have the chance to buy a cat. But I don't know anymore. I really want one, but it's expensive and also I would have to take care of something. I just don't know anymore. Please, someone, help me to decide, because I am totally on my own and making decisions is not my strongest muscle in the body haha.
I did not have much time lately, only maybe because it's dark outside again and in my life too obviously. But I started spending more time with one of my course mates, after the test yesterday, we went out for some delicious sandwiches and had a nice long walk. I love Klaipeda in the night. And today I was renewing one tattoo. I am so boring you guys. I really want to write a book review, but I am not finished with it yet. ugh. To buy a cat, or not?

 I took a picture of my long hair. I am growing them for 5 years now (of course I am trimming them from time to time)

Look how cute he is. He is amazingly lovely. I want to kiss him from head to toes.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą