2014 m. lapkričio 2 d., sekmadienis

Don't feel like doing something weekend

This weekend I felt a little bit too tired and rather exhausted, therefore I took a weekend off. I did only one very small tattoo which does not count and that is all. However I spent some good quallity time with my family. We had a little party back home. Unfortunately I did not celebrate Halloween, even though I really wanted, but I did not feel in the mood for that. Dressing up like someone else, when you don't know yourself that well did not feel like a good idea.
I feel so tired after that much of social time with my whole family and more this weekend, therefore it feels so nice getting back to my apartment and being all by myself. Unfortunately I have this test tomorrow and I must study...



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą