2014 m. lapkričio 28 d., penktadienis

X-mas Wish-list

I have some photos to share, but instead I am gonna just share (like every year on my blog) a Christmas wishlist. I will repeat myself, as every single year I do, that I never almost get anything from my wishlist, maybe I don't know how to ask, but... again, I'll buy some of these thing smyself I guess. So, lets start:

First of all, the best gift this year is gonna be, when my boyfriend will get back from Denmark. I am so looking forward to this.
But, talking about material things. Last time I went shopping (and I bought some gifts already), I stumbled across a new shop, where all the original perfume are. I could not get out of there, but something just stopped me for a longer time. It was Opium perfume. I adore opium, I've been looking for this scent like for ages, I always use only opium incense. I thought though that the perfume is a little bit too maleish, but overall I liked it, instead of the price. It's all my rent and unfortunatelly I cannot afford it at the moment. So I am asking for santa this year to do me a favor. haha

The other thing, which I kind of need, is a new wallet. I know, I bought one only a year ago, but I hate it already and it seems childish to me. Now I want to go back to basic black and I found one suitable in reserved. Unfortunatelly I could not find a one on the internet search, so I just took what looked most similar to the one I liked:

And one more thing what I want more than anything else on this short wishlist is a bengal kitten. I am so in love with them. I am so so so very sad that I refused to buy the one I fell in love over the internet. Now I check them regulary and sometimes I could not go to sleep and think of this cat :(

I know it's not a good time for me to own a cat, but I so want one. I have also already spent the money I got for this cat on a new tattoo machine ugh... It feels like it will take me ages  to get one :(



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą