2012 m. rugpjūčio 2 d., ketvirtadienis

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain

This was a book I wanted to read for a quite long time. Today I really wanted to book it from e-bay or amazon, but I have it now in my computer. And I liked it from the first chapter. I like the attitude of this writer. So, if someone is really iteterested in art, you can also buy it. I like reading it. But I didn't read a lot of it yet, haven't much time for this pleasure, because I need to go back to work. I am very bad at writing reviews also, so...


On e-bay or amazon you can find very cheap ones, which are used, but that makes no difference at all! I am a book maniac.

I also got this pretty jumpsuit or playsuit (do not know the right word) from my cousin. Well, people were giving me a lot of cloths lately. Maybe I should also give them something too?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą