2012 m. rugpjūčio 5 d., sekmadienis

Recently

I am not feeling very well recently, but I am struggling with my issues right now. I am in some kind of idle this summer. None of festivals are available having that sort of budget yet. And I won't sacrifice my salary, which will be needed for living. Even though, I missed buying new cloths and building up my style. This idle displays as a reluctance to go out, have fun, buy stuff and dress up pretty. I am feeling tired of almost everything and instead of going somewhere, I spend time dealing with myself, my family and my future life. At least I search for inspiration, work and read. I am willing to get back to photography again (I totally abandoned it this summer). Yesterday I even found an old book (60 years old) about photography. I was impressed. I was reading it with the biggest pleasure.
I cannot post here ay instagram photos, because it doesn't work this moment. I would show you a book I found. Really impressive.
I also am watching some episods from Olympics 2012. I even watched an opening, which is so not me. But I liked it. Since I was watching it with a bunch of other people, who all are interested in sports, I learnd something new. And I am very happy that Lithuanian swimmer won gold. It's the first time in my life I am watching it.
And tomorrow is a day, when I will go to the gym with my bf. He is attending it and I am just starting my journey. I need to get back my energy, which emerges only when you exercise...
And recently I've been listening a lot to witch house. It is a style, which I like a lot. And I espeecially like this song.

The best!




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą