2012 m. rugpjūčio 23 d., ketvirtadienis

Go

As you know I recently became a hair maniac. I am in a middle of my observations and I cannot let any girl to walk away, until I scan her hair through. My Fiance, when he got back from Munich, was totally alarmed about my new obsession, now he got used to this. But I have something to say about Lithuanian girls' hair: they are just fucking adorable. I know, a lot of them are just trying to become western and they use what is now popular to use, but still, they look amazing. Even those little girls, they have amazing hair. I myself, do not think my hair's amazing or something, but I can notice, that they grow quite fast. Yes, ah, I wish they could grow faster, because I have a plan, what lenght I want them to be. But everything on it's time.



I am just so tired and ugly because of my braces, therefore I am trying to not to meet with any friends. Postponing every meet till the start of September. Ugh. Haha

I was very bad at practicing today, I even couldn't manage to go to the gym, going to paint now though. I hope I'll atone my faults. I am such a lazy ass. The start of new school year is near and I am not even in a middle of my summer home work. Also, the smallest tattoo machine is so light, that I couldn't believe in that, but something's wrong with it. I was trying to fix it, even my friend tried, but it still sometimes messes with me. 
I know you are probably tired of my tattooed oranges, so am I. But you will have to get used to this and also to tell me how am I doing, ok?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą