2012 m. rugpjūčio 1 d., trečiadienis

Busy

Lets just say I am very lazy and maybe I am. But yesterday I've done so many things, I got home so tired. I shoulded feel happy, but I had a stomach pain, a big one. And this morning it gone wild. So, I am taking medicine, eating nothing (also because of my braces. My teeth hurt so much after the visit at the dentist) and drinking lots of tea.. It's so good to have a boyfriend, who works for you, so I don't need to go to work today. I couldn't handle it. I also have some fever.
So, if the group will form fully, I'll be studyig in two places this year. They took me in. Also, I will get a scholarship, because I was doing quite well in school 3 years ago. My English is getting worst. So.... I've done so much recently and life is getting better. Also, my cousin got back from England with two kids. They both are soooo cute, you wouldn't believe.

These are my sisters holding the kids. I find this photo qite funny

My bf tonight ordered this beauty (only black one) for me. I am waiting it to arive. I've been wanting something from "Boy London" for ages. Now it's time for me to wear it.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą