2012 m. rugpjūčio 22 d., trečiadienis

Routine

I am in some kind of routine these days, even though I like it, the days are still the same.Since I am not working anymore, I am practising a little bit to tattoo. Today I started shading and I liked it so much, everything now makes sense to me. I like how it is related to drawing and you can use your skills and holding that machine (even though it's only the second day I am doing this) in my hands feels just so good. I may be finding one of my subjects. As I always thought, that drawing will help me to achieve things I want in my life, this occured to be true.
Yesterday one more person asked me to tattoo her. So now I have maybe 6 people. Of course, if someone will change hers/his mind, It won't be 6 anymore.
Last night I wanted to laugh and see stupid men (I am going through a crisis), so we watched "Jackass 3". Because I saw the previous ones. That was quite funny, also, like always stupid and humiliating. But then I found out which one of them is dead, it wasn't so funny anymore.



First tries

While I was watching "Jackass 3" I drew this drawing. Since I like taking pictures of everything, especially of my drawings, so this picture makes no sense, ok?


And the jakass. Well, sometimes I wish I was such a tomboy like they are. It seems they don't even care how they are hurt sometimes. I espcially dislike the idea of snakes, spiders and other dangerous animals. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą