2012 m. rugpjūčio 3 d., penktadienis

Books

So, today I started a new painting. But I am very sad how it came out. It bothers me now very much, but I may just continue reading some awesome books I have instead of painting today. I am in a middle of "Death in Venice". First of all I thought I am not gonna like it, but it's getting interesting. I am also currently reading a book about Picasso (the painter). All my life I've been changing a lot, but one trait never changed, it's desire to read. Sometimes if I have some new awesome books I tend to get nervious if I cannot go home and read them. Or I refuse to get out and meet friends if I read a really good book. But I have a lot of times, when I cannot find anything fine for me and do not read for months. And those months seem like black hole to me. But the worst thing is finding good books. I really like classics, but now I don't understand why. I also do not almost read anything new, this is not healthy I think. I should start searching for some good XXI century authors. Can somebody recommend me something?

I wish I was such a genius as Picasso was. Sometimes I wish I would be capable to do everything I want.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą