2012 m. rugpjūčio 17 d., penktadienis

Arived!

Today was a fine day whatsoever. It was the last and the easyest day at work, at gym and I've got my tattoo kit at last. It was a very good suprise. It is awesome to have a boyfriend who cares about you and wants you to learn things. Really. Also, I've got so many chocolate today. All people were so nice, because it was the last day and since I worked in hospital, where patients bring way too much of chocolate and one doctor and nurse gave us chocolate for all week. Good day. And I liked my tattoo kit, learned how to set it and I am starting practising on Monday because of my reasons.


It has two guns, but only main colors. Also, I'll need to buy transfer paper and sterilizer. I set a tattoo machine without a needle and other stuff, just the main corps. 


Also, maybe, at last, my friend Juste will visit me. That would be just amazing as it can be, to spend some time with her. Gosh, I really want this to happen.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą