2012 m. rugpjūčio 10 d., penktadienis

Fly away

Wow, you wouldn't believe how tired I am today. I don't wanna go anywhere, just chillin' and reading. I really need to draw, but...
One thing you know about me, that I really want to have a black cat. I was dreaming of the oriental cat, they are so cute. But since I have no proper place to live and my plans are very blurred I cannot afford it. And my little sister is having her own appartment, she wanted a cat. So, today I was working and in my work place a cat came. Black one, very small and homeless. I offered it to my sister and she almost agreed. It's just that she has no place for it yet, because they haven't bought an appartment yet. Whatever, at least it is in a warm place for now. I am really in to animals. I love them all, eexcept maybe spiders and bugs. The wasp bite me yesterday, so now I became a coward again.

Started using my bad drawing paper. Not finishing anything.


Today this song is so good. Don't know why

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą