2012 m. rugpjūčio 28 d., antradienis

Tough summer

This was a hard summer for me, but I don't know if I should feel happy that it is almost over. And especially now, when my little sister moved out and I have all the space in the room. We also will drink wine tonight, don't know how many of us. What a stupid post I wrote. Thank you. Haha. What should I write now, when I am hiding from people, who do not belong to my family, also not going to uni and just exercising, reading, drawing, tattooing and doing stuff with my sis. We are planning a photosession, so you will maybe see some new work of ours. I am planning to use my mom's old jacket/sweater, red lipstic and I am not sure what else. I hope we will find some time to do that, because on Thirsday I am going with my boyfriend and he will be tattooed by the best tattoo artist in Klaipeda. He will have an original tattoo, I designed for him and it will be in the spot, where it is not always seen. I am dieing to see how he works, to learn some things from him. You will definitely see some pictures.
I have one bad thing to say: it seems that my dog is ill with an epilepsy. It's not my dog, it's my sister's, but I still consider it our dog. I was shocked, when I heard it and it was tough not to cry. Now the vet precribed lots of drugs.... and the dog cannot get nervious anymore. One epilepsy attack occured two days ago, I was so scared.

My dad fixed this today for me and I made this necklace. I adore it. It is totally priceless to me, because my mom wore it, when she was young..

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą