2012 m. rugpjūčio 21 d., antradienis

Practice makes perfect



First it was like that: the orange was not in it's best condition and I couldn't hold the machine well. But after an hour practising I felt quite confident. Also, had to buy new oranges, because it's impossible to tattoo old ones. The quallity of those pictures isn't very well and in reality it really looks better. I spent all day practising, cooking and cleaning my room. I would really like to draw now. Or at least finish my book. Who has a good movie to recommend?

4 komentarai:

  1. Well done! Keep going!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Greipfrutas geriausiai is citrusiniu imituoja zmogaus oda + gali pabandyti kiaules odos kokiam turguje gauti ;)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. MMhm. greipfrutas dar laukia, nes reikia apelsinus pabaigti, o dėl kiaulės odos pagalvosiu :)

      Panaikinti